Monday, March 27, 2023

How rude...

I am about ready to pull out my hair listening to all these dogs barking and kids yelling and screaming like banshees!! 😱 The new neighbors have four kids and three dogs. Between the kids and the dogs, there is no peace! And when the dogs on the opposite side of them get let out, it's absolute chaotic noise!! My kids played outside all the time when they were younger and they were NEVER this loud. If they got above a certain level, I went out and said something. The other night it was after midnight and all I could hear was kids running around the backyard yelling and screaming - and it was 1:00 in the dang morning!!!
 
Oh my gosh, I dread summer. I actually dread it. My quiet days are going to be utter chaos and hell!! I might just work from the office all five days a week. 😠 Ready to pack up and move!

No comments:

Post a Comment