Thursday, April 27, 2023

Happy Admins Day!

 

Administrative Professionals Day recognizes and celebrates the work of secretaries, administrative assistants and other office professionals for their contributions to the workplace. Administrative Professionals Day is always observed on the Wednesday of Administrative Professionals Week.

 

 

I was remote both Tuesday and Wednesday and I found this sitting on my desk with a note when I arrived at my office today. I am so thankful to work with so many amazing people. Norberto is one of the PA Clerks that works for the CPS side of my agency. I work with him and a few other admins working the desk at our building. He is such a nice guy and always watching out for everyone at our building.


 


2 comments:

  1. Happy Administrative Professionals Day! I know from my work experience that y'all really keep places running efficently!

    ReplyDelete