Monday, April 17, 2023

Manic Monday

Wow. Could my Monday have started out worse? LOL! First, it took my work laptop 84 years to load so I could login. I swear, it was a good 20 minutes. I started the day checking the RMTS's and printing out the call sheet. Then I checked my email to see the unit status messages for the day. After that, I logged into IMPACT to start routing the 35 cases on the workload. Ten cases in and my screen freezes. I actually thought the battery in my mouse had died since I use a wireless one. But nope. It was the computer itself. I had to do a hard shutdown. I booted it back up and it blue screened, which is not something you want to see happen. BSOD (blue screen of death) is not a good thing. After two freeze ups, two BSODs, I shut the system off and called my backup admin, Michelle. She took over routing for me and I called IT. I had to call in a ticket and wait on a return call, and then head out to our regional office. 

So yeah. I spent my Monday driving the 40 minute drive to and from our regional office for a visit with IT to swap out my laptop. By the time we made it back to Fort Worth, it was 4:30, so I just headed home to end my day. I literally got nothing done today. 😑

1 comment:

  1. WOW, what a way to start the week. Monday earned it's reputation!

    ReplyDelete