Sunday, April 2, 2023

Sunday Blessings



Holy week begins! I started my morning off with my online church service I enjoy listening to and watching. It definitely lifts my spirits hearing Pastor Brandon preach on Sundays. One of my absolute favorite songs is His Mercy is More by Keith & Kristyn Getty, and we sing it quite often. It's just one of those feel good songs that leave you with this giddy light feeling.

What love could remember no wrongs we have doneOmniscient, all knowing, He counts not their sumThrown into a sea without bottom or shoreOur sins they are many, His mercy is more
What patience would wait as we constantly roamWhat Father, so tender, is calling us homeHe welcomes the weakest, the vilest, the poorOur sins they are many, His mercy is more
Praise the Lord, His mercy is moreStronger than darkness, new every mornOur sins they are many, His mercy is more
Praise the Lord, His mercy is moreStronger than darkness, new every mornOur sins they are many, His mercy is more
What riches of kindness He lavished on usHis blood was the payment, His life was the costWe stood 'neath a debt we could never affordOur sins they are many, His mercy is more
Praise the Lord, His mercy is moreStronger than darkness, new every mornOur sins they are many, His mercy is more
Praise the Lord, His mercy is moreStronger than darkness, new every mornOur sins they are many, His mercy is moreOur sins they are many, His mercy is mоre



My niece came over and stayed with us for a few days. She left yesterday, but we got a chance to make a new Minecraft server and play. With the help of my son, we were able to get our port-forwarding working, so she will be able to play with us from home, too. I do miss her being over all the time. I mean, I did practically raise her. LOL! She stayed with us more at times than she did her mom. 😀 I needed this weekend as I had routed all week and worked the front desk. Oh my word. It was a hectic week! I am going to enjoy the rest of it. Maybe clean up at bit and then play some Sims 4. We might play Minecraft later this evening. 




No comments:

Post a Comment