Friday, April 14, 2023

Work Day Fun

Today was my very first APS Regional Meeting. My unit had custom shirts made with our last names and unit number. I had the opportunity to meet some of the supervisors and caseworkers that I work with on a daily basis face to face. Voices were able to be paired with faces and it was great! All of the units put together baskets that were raffled off. We played some icebreaker games, had to get up on stage and do impromptu skits to nursery rhymes filling them in with APS related work, awards were given out, and lots of goodies. My supervisor received an award for outstanding supervisor in the district, my unit - Unit 55 - was recognized as a top unit in Tarrant County for our mentors and my workers keeping their caseloads down, and me, along with all my other admins, were recognized as the backbone of our units. All in all it was an awesome day! No pics to post as we were told to leave all devices out of reach. 😁 I know I have said it a thousand times - but I work with some of the most awesome people!!! I 💓 my job.

 

2 comments:

  1. Those are cool shirts and it's wonderful that you like where you work and those you work with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian! I think we were the only ones that had our unit numbers. =) Finding this job was indeed a blessing. One that I almost overlooked! LOL!

      Delete