Friday, May 19, 2023

Happy Friday!

It's Friday! This week was a bit hectic for me. At our unit meeting last week, I found out my supervisor is taking extended leave. She needs it. She works so hard at keeping the caseloads down for our unit. She will not return until mid-July. Not only was I routing cases this week, I was having to prepare for her leave. While, I will not be in charge of the unit, I will be responsible for getting the unit status emails out for all the supervisors and PA's, and running the office. Probably by myself because the other supervisor who is supposed to be in the building is never there anymore. Hmm. I also have a worker headed to her first training the first week of June and a new worker going to be starting so I will have to make sure she gets her training out of the way for RMTS. 

I usually only see her once a week but always get email from her. It's going to be strange not hearing from her. We got this though! 😃 

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like some extra busy time coming up but you'll handle it! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete