Friday, June 23, 2023

The Big Cats

Tomorrow is Friday and I will be at an Admin meeting all day in Arlington. This week has been absolute craziness for me between work and what has transpired with Titan.
 
I was so thankful to see 5:00pm come around. We packed up the wagon and wheelchair and headed to the zoo. It was member night and I wanted to see the Lions, Tigers, and Leopards!!! The Fort Worth Zoo's new exhibit, Predators of Asia and Africa opened June 22nd and they have done a wonderful job and the animals look like they are enjoying their new home immensely!! Oh my gosh, the clouded leopard is gorgeous!!!! 😍

It was so busy!! Even more so on a regular zoo trip day!! There were so many kids and you could really tell they were having a good time. My pictures were limited, but I am sure I will be able to get some better ones next visit.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment