Saturday, July 15, 2023

The Happenings ...

Well, as you can see, I went back and snagged my posts out of draft to update. LOL! I don't know why I don't just post them. 😜

The last several weeks have been hectic for me and my injury to my forearm has not been a joke. I am still wearing a brace half the day and the muscles and tendons get fatigued so easily. It really makes it difficult to type and working has definitely been a chore. I mean, I am an administrative assistant and that is what I do the majority of my day. LOL! 

It has also affected my gaming. The use of the W-A-S-D keys and mouse have really put a strain on my forearm, and I know between working and gaming, that my injury is taking longer to completely heal. I would have to not use my arm or hand at all and I just don't see that happening. I finished all my medications and the steroids helped. I still have a cream for pain that I am using several times a day.

On another note - I have shared pics here and there about our little rescue kitten, Tumbledart. She will turn two years old in October and we have still NOT fully integrated her into our little family. I feel like we have kept having to start from square one and not really getting anywhere. It seems that Tabitha, my daughter's special needs cat, just will not get along with her and accept her. 😕 She feels threatened anytime Tumble is in her presence. This saddens us. We have been trying so hard but Tabitha will either try to attack her, or she will just run and hide in another room. And poor Tumble, she spends her nights locked in the front room. It's so not fair to her, but I don't want Tabitha to hurt her while we are sleeping. Tabitha has a paw that never formed right with only one claw, and it's as sharp as a dagger. Zac and Korina have gotten used to Tumble and really don't both her. Zac has chased her a couple of times, but he does this when he knows food is in the kitchen. Goodness knows he can't have the cats getting something before him. 😄


Korina and Tumble playing


Pretty Kitty

My family will continue to try with these hairballs, as they are all part of our family and not going anywhere. We will do what we have to do to ensure that our little balls of fur are safe and secure in their environment and have everything they need.


No comments:

Post a Comment