Friday, August 4, 2023

Out of Office

Oh my gosh, this week was chaos! I only worked remote Tuesday since it was my supervisor's first day back in the office after being on leave for two months. Our regional office has been closed for two weeks since the AC went completely out in the building, so my office has been pretty busy. I started training our new admin this week, too. The building is getting a makeover. On the opposite side they have been laying new floor tile, which the adhesive they were using had so many VOCs it ran quite a few out. The last two days my supervisors have been boxing up their offices for this flooring project that was getting ready to happen over on our side this weekend. Haha.
 
I was only at the office for two hours and and waiting on my trainee when I started hearing a bunch of noise. Furniture started getting moved and then the carpet started getting ripped up. Next thing I know, they were sanding the floors. 😳 The noise just got louder and louder and then they were moving my supervisor's furniture out of her office and starting to rip the carpet up not even three feet away. Nope. I called my trainee and said we would pick up where we left off the next week I route, then I emailed my worker's and called my supervisor. No way was I working with all that ruckus. Then I had to text my husband to come get me. LOL! They started several hours early and honestly, they should have closed my building. 😂 Remote work it is today!
 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment