Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas!!!

As the day starts to fade, I hope each and every one of you had a very special, blessed day!! We celebrated a bit later than our usual norm around here, but we enjoyed a special day at our house. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all our family & friends! 🎄 Here's a few fam pics and one I just had to share, which I didn't show off because it was before Christmas when I received it, and the first ornament on our tree. My niece painted this ornament for me with my favorite mob on MINECRAFT. So cute!!! Plus, my sweet daughter was creating with AI and this pic was imagined. Wow! I absolutely love it!! My favorite time of year, my favorite flower, and my favorite cat. 😁 What a shame my cat is not this sweet. 😂 I did not get my Christmas cards mailed out this year, but there is always next year! LOL! It's still a tradition of mine and I love sending out cards.

P.S. - Yes, I collage everything. Phototastic Collage is awesome! LOL!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment