Friday, February 2, 2024

Sick Leave

Monday evening I started feeling blah and ended up just saying nope, not doing it, and taking the entire week off sick leave. I sent my supervisor a text like at 1am and let her know, then I emailed everyone, put my automatic messages on, and put my time in CAPPS.

My nose and eyes were running like a faucet. I was sneezing and blowing my nose so much that I managed to go through two boxes of Kleenex!! 🤧 Heck yes, I took the rest of the week off. I was not working feeling that miserable, even from home. I thought maybe it was a cold at first. I finally switched from taking Zicam to taking allergy meds, and within a couple of days, I had my symptoms under control. Wow. So, maybe I had an allergic reaction to something when we pulled the dryer and washer. I mean, the dust was pretty intense as our appliances are not exactly in an area that is easy to move them around to clean under or behind. I am finally feeling a bit more myself. Thankfully!!! 

I really don't like taking off work but this was warranted. Although I have a feeling I am walking back into a mess.  😬


No comments:

Post a Comment