Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Tuesday 4 - Blogging

When I actually remember that it is Tuesday, I don't forget Tuesday 4 . Annie poses 4 questions following a particular theme. Come on and join in this week's theme about blogging. I remembered this week! I have missed a few of the memes that I enjoy, this one being one of them. Due to an internet outage, I am late in posting. LOL! 😅

1. How often do you blog? What helps you blog.. what hinders you? Well, when I decided to jump back into blogging after many years I told myself that I would be doing this every day. Yeah, that didn't happen. I find myself caught up in life from dr. appointments, therapy appointments, graduation for my daughter, looking for a job, Frontier Girls, Gaming with my group, working on my website, and recently ... my dive into college at the age of 48 - it has slapped me silly!
 
2. What benefits do you get from blogging? Are there any? Benefits - I enjoy getting to know new people, lots of laughs, humor, and hanging in there during sad times. I remember having lots of blog buds years back. I quit blogging for quite a while and most of the ones that I used to chat with have turned to Facebook and no longer have an actual blog. I have been trying to get away from Facebook, so I turned to my website and decided to start blogging once again. I am happy to have found a few of y'all out here that have kept this going!!
 
3. Have you ever changed your blog theme? I have always just chatted about daily life on my blog and have never been into the reviews or anything of that nature. As for theme, I change it when I change my website theme which usually focuses around holidays, etc.

4. Where do you get your ideas for blog posts? Every day life! A lot of stuff that I share here I do not share on Facebook, like - I haven't told but a couple of people that I have enrolled in college and am working towards my A.S. in Healthcare Administration. On one hand, I think some would be happy. On the other, I think a few would think I am wasting my time because of my age. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment