Friday, June 9, 2023

Blender catastrophe

What an eventful evening. 😂 Well, my hubby was going to fix tacos for dinner tonight. But in the process of making his taco seasoning, he got in a fight with the blender and we ended up at the ER. On the way home from the hospital we just grabbed Burger King. And the kitchen. Geez. It's painted with a blend of tomato paste, onion, garlic, etc. T and Skye did a good job of wiping down all the appliances, counters, and a few of the cabinets, but it's definitely going to need a deep clean. I am beat. The hubby ended up with four stitches in his left index finger, so he is going to have to sit back and chill. 
 

 
Tomorrow I am off to a visit with my doctor because I have injured my left forearm. Its going on two weeks and it's still hurting with Advil barely helping. Slamming into the wall the other day and trying to brace myself likely injured it more. I can't pick anything up, clasping anything heavier than an evelope is a joke. and I am typing one handed. I haven't been able to play my games in two days and the new Minecraft and Dreamlight Valley updates are out. ðŸ˜­
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This appears to be the "House of Pain" ... wishing "all better now" to everyone! Meow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! House of Pain, yes that is definitely what this has become. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Dang, I hope you both are felling much better super soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really do hope healing isn't long!

      Delete